Wednesday, January 23, 2013

All of it!


In furious eagerness
I step out of my room

Cleaning the sticky cobwebs of familiar faces
i come out of my house

Bearing through the maddening chaos
that persists like a fast spreading disease
i emerge out of the city.

Then with no time to stop and stare
i speed beyond the farms and fields.

With a mad frenzy...climb up.

Then on the top,
with a pounding chest and trembling legs
into the loving caress
of a breeze that inhabits mountain tops alone!

Standing on the highest rock,
i look up
....
Beautiful, vast and so simply blue,
With a deep breath, i inhale the sky.

Its the same sky that i see through the window of my house.

I raise my arms and drown
into this ocean that spreads all above

Then with a tearing heart
I close my eyes...
' i want this. All of it!'

So saying, even with a tiny drop,
my heart has already become a little blue

Thus with a light heart and a breezy smile
i crawl back to the city!

2 comments:

  1. Nice work! You are turning out to be quite a writer.
    -Nachiket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! How are you? Its been a long time. Whats your email?


    ReplyDelete